- Identifying suppliers of goods and services and searching for new suppliers on a regular basis
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, goods quality, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Preparing the estimated Cost for the purchasing Requests of the colleges and comparing them to departments budget.
- Create purchase orders and record them with supply requisitions and orders.
- Track and record orders.
- Organize and schedule procurements in a timely manner.
- Evaluate suppliers regarding response, delivery time, and prices and use the evaluation for future Purchase orders.
- Revise invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Make the required daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Settlement of accounts and suppliers’ payments.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products
- Any other work assigned to him according to his field of work.
- Supply chain
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing and Logistics
- Business Skills
- Purchasing software and Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Ability to multitask, priorities, and manage time efficiently.
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Attention to detail.
- 5 – 7 Years of Experience