- Maintenance engineer for hospital equipment (preferably a medical engineering graduate), external work
- Experience in (dental and physical therapy devices).
- Carry out the initial procedures for maintenance, cleaning and disinfection of equipment.
- Carry out minor repairs to equipment, devices and various tools.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify problems.
- Supplying and installing various devices and equipment.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems such as ventilation.
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations.
- Prepare and send reports to maintenance manager and report problems
- Engineering Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical, Logistics
- Previous university experience is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong Communication Skills.