- Identifying suppliers of goods and services and searching for new suppliers on a regular basis
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, goods quality, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Preparing the estimated Cost for the purchasing Requests of the colleges and comparing them to departments budget.
- Create purchase orders and record them with supply requisitions and orders.
- Evaluate suppliers regarding response, delivery time, and prices and use the evaluation for future urchase orders.
- Revise invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Make the required daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Settlement of accounts and suppliers’ payments
- Work closely with the Department to understand the specifics of the procurement requirements.
Any other work assigned to him according to his field of work.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Supply chains Experience
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required.
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- English fluency