- Developing marketing strategy, annual marketing plan, and monthly marketing Plan, and follow its implementation.
- Leading the marketing team to achieve the annual objectives and KPIs.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new marketing. leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends update.
- Handling social media, public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- MBA is preferred.
- At least +5 years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing, online marketing, and social media.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in universities and educational institutes is preferred.
- Digital Marketing.
- Interpersonal skills and networking
- Analytical skills
- Multitasking, and decision-making skills