© 2020 SUE. All rights reserved.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- MCDA or COMPTIA A+
- Experience in universities and educational institutes is preferred
- 3 To 5 Years
- Maintenance engineer for hospital equipment (preferably a medical engineering graduate), external work
- Carry out the initial procedures for maintenance, cleaning and disinfection of equipment.
- Carry out minor repairs to equipment, devices and various tools.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify problems.
- Supplying and installing various devices and equipment.
- Arranging and cleaning the workplace after performing maintenance.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems such as ventilation.
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations.
- Prepare and send reports to maintenance manager and report problems.
- Engineering Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical, Logistics/
- Previous university experience is preferred
- Working under stress
- Observant , strong communication skills
- 10 To 15 Years