- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- MCDA or COMPTIA A+
- Experience in universities and educational institutes is preferred