- Follow-up procedures for registering students and admission to colleges
- Checking the numbers of students register at faculties of university
- Follow up the email and sign the extracted certificates and testimonials and follow up the audit work.
- Supervising new students and following up on all registration and admission work
- Preparing statistics on the flow of student numbers at the university
- Follow up students wishing to transfer to other colleges
- Extracting lists of students’ names according to the colleges they are registered in
- Reviewing student registration at the Ministry of Higher Education after each semester
- Preparing lists of dropouts for each semester, as well as the first for each year
- Follow-up students’ procedures in colleges with faculty members and facilitate procedures
- Preparing the required reports (daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly)
- Recording and archiving data in a paper and electronic way
- Responsible for raising the performance of management staff, training and evaluating them
- Carrying out other tasks and assignments assigned by the university administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in using the SIS program
- Experience in universities and educational institutes is preferred
- Soft skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication Skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Managerial skills