© 2020 SUE. All rights reserved.
- Supreme Command participates in crystallizing goals, drawing a strategic plan, general policy, and decision -making.
- Setting an annual human resources action plan that includes the main performance, the necessary goals and resources and the budget to achieve the university’s mission and its goals.
- Preparing plans and work programs related to human resources management activities and the time for their implementation and follow -up.
- Participating in preparing the general budget of the university through the work of the proposed budget for the administration responsible for it.
- Building and anticipating standard workforce plans and informing them of the relevant parties (the university’s Secretary -General -President of the University -Board of Trustees, Head of Auxiliary departments, etc.) at the appropriate time
- Supervising periodic employment and leading guidance for new employees, to ensure that the employees are completely aware of the job description.
- Work as a link between senior management and employees by dealing with questions and helping to solve problems related to work.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring all the required regulations, policies, and procedures in relation to human resources and administrative affairs
- Prepare recommendations on organizational structure and hiring rates and maintaining these to achieve university objectives.
- Developing programs and processes within the university to retain and motivate individuals, in a manner that supports performance and growth objectives and supervising all retention offers in line with university policies.
- Carrying out recruitment tasks for vacant positions and employment to reduce the rate of labor turnover.
- Developing employees professionally in line with the university’s strategy.
- Conducting studies analyzing training needs and meeting with department directors and heads of other departments to determine training needs.
- Developing training plans for employees and following up on their implementation to develop the administrative and technical skills of employees according to the budget. Approved by senior management.
- Supervising and following up on programs. Evaluating the periodic performance of employees and examining the evaluation results to ensure effectiveness, commitment, and fairness within the university.
- Analyzing the rate of resignations and taking measures to improve and solve the biggest problems to reduce the labor turnover rate.
- Preparing reporting procedures and recommendations to reduce the rate of absence and departure of employees. Ensuring the correct keeping of employees’ records and documents and their database.
- Follow up the process of disbursing monthly salaries and ensure that salary items are delivered to all employees in a proper manner.
- Direct supervision, follow-up, and evaluation of the performance of employees in the department, developing them and assisting them in performing the tasks assigned to them, to raise their practical performance to ensure the optimal workflow, and the availability of allowance to perform the various tasks.
- Record KPIs and annual Obj results.
- Any other tasks assigned to them.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources. (Master’s degree is preferred – University experience is preferred).
- Leadership skills
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good conduct and behavior.
- The ability to work within a team
- 10 – 15 Years of Experience
- Manage employee record documents
- Update the university private database with the employee records associated with recruiting, onboarding, incrementing, or terminating an employee
- Assist the new employees and explain the work ethics and organization policies to them
- Help new employees to understand the legal standards and employment laws
- Assist the HR professionals to reach the annual recruitment target in a cost-effective yet most productive way
- Help the HR administrators with the employee record management and training programs
- Recruit and onboard new employees and conduct technical interviews to assess their skills
- Ensure that the right and suitable candidates are selected for the seat
- Ensure that the all the employee record and paperwork is timely processed
- Inform the recruited employees about their job responsibilities, work rules, benefits, and promotion opportunities
- Address the employee workspace relevant issues
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Oversee the recruitment drive and hiring campaigns
- Perform reference checks and verify that the experience aligns with university needs
- Master or bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, business administration, or other relevant fields , HR Diploma , Certified HR specialist
- Certified HR specialist
- Must have 5 years of experience as HR professional in university’s or institutes
- 5 years of experience as an HR specialist
- Strong experience in human resource processes
- Experience as an HR administrator
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with human resource tools and software
- Excellent analyzation skills
- The strategical mindset to contribute to the development of the HR department
- English fluent
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication Skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- 5 To 7 Years